Whats a PUP?
PUP stands for Personal Umbrella Policy, which provides an extra layer of very affordable
liability PROTECTION for your personal assets and future earnings.
You might need a personal umbrella policy if you
- Own a home
- Own a car
- Want to protect your future earnings
- Want to protect your assets against a lawsuit or judgment
These independent services agree everyone needs a PUP.
Click on a website logo to read what they say about personal umbrella policies.
Read how RLIs personal umbrella policy protected these insureds when the unexpected happened to them.
You can protect your assets with RLIs Personal Umbrella Policy!
With personal liability insurance from RLI, you obtain auto or home coverage from any insurance company
you choose. You just need to maintain minimum underlying coverage limits.
A smart way to protect you and your family
Youll find an RLI personal umbrella policy is a good idea.
- $1 million to $5 million in additional insurance
- Backed by a financially secure, A+ rated company
- You can keep your current homeowner/auto insurer
- Immediate coverage available in all 50 states plus D.C.
- New drivers accepted no age limit on drivers
- Up to one DWI/DUI per household allowed
- Auto limits as low as 100/300/50 in certain cases
Its easy to get RLI personal umbrella insurance!
Our program is available through select agents throughout the country.
- Find an agent
who is authorized to do business with RLI.
- If you would like a preliminary quote, see our online
- If you would like help purchasing an RLI personal umbrella policy,
- A completed, signed application with the full annual payment is required before your policy can be bound.